Individual Savings Account
Customer can open Savings Account in his/her own name or joint name. Any amount of the balance can be withdrawn from this account. There are no hidden charges and half yearly maintenance fee. NRBC Bank Limited ensures attractive rate of return on balance amount. The rate of interest of this account is 5.00%. Apart from this, cheque book, VISA debit card, internet banking and access to account 24/7 via ATM are available to customers.
- Individual (Single).
- Two or more individuals (joint) who are not partners.
- Minor jointly with Natural/Legal Guardian.
- Clubs/Societies/Associations or Similar Institutions/non-profit organizations.
- Two copies of recent passport size Photographs of account holder duly attested by the Introducer.
- One copy of Passport Size Photograph of Nominee duly attested by the Account Holder.
- Duly attested photocopy of valid Passport/Employer’s Certificate/ID Card/Driving Licence/Voter ID Card/National ID Card or Certificate about credentials by the local Ward Commissioner/Chairman of Union Parishad
- Proof of address such as copy of utility bill viz. Electricity Bill/Land Phone bill/Cell Phone Bill/Gas Bill/WASA Bill, etc. in the name of applicants.
- Tax Certificate (if any)
- Cheque book and debit card facilities are available against this account.
- Interest bearing account
- Debit Card
- Transferring fund through standing instruction