Shohoj Sanchay Deposit
Shohoj Shanchay Deposit Account is a unique account with an opportunity to earn higher interest and enjoy the freedom of savings account. Any individual can open this account in his/her own name or jointly by depositing declared amounts.
|Minimum Declared Amount ||Interest Rate ||Remarks |
|50,000.00 ||5.25% ||If customer maintains minimum declared balance daily, then interest will be given on account balance at the rate mentioned beside at the end of every month. For example: if a customer opens an account with declared minimum balance of Taka 50,000.00 and maintains balance Taka 50,000.00 and more in the account in every day of the month, then interest will be given on daily balance @ 5.25%. |
|1,00,000.00 ||5.50% |
|2,00,000.00 ||5.75% |
- Two copies of recent passport size Photographs of account holder duly attested by the Introducer.
- One copy of Passport Size Photograph of Nominee duly attested by the Account Holder.
- Duly attested photocopy of valid Passport/Employer’s Certificate/ID Card/Driving Licence/Voter ID Card/National ID Card or Certificate about credentials by the local Ward Commissioner/Chairman of Union Parishad
- Proof of address such as copy of utility bill viz. Electricity Bill/Land Phone bill/Cell Phone Bill/Gas Bill/WASA Bill, etc. in the name of applicants.
- Tax Certificate (if any)
- Cheque book and debit card facilities are available against this account.
- Interest bearing account
- Debit Card
- Transferring fund through standing instruction
- Depositor may avail credit facility against deposited amount according to credit policy of the bank.
- The customer may pay installment of other deposit account/loan, without any charge from this account by giving standing order.
- Customer can deposit or withdraw any amount at any time from this account.
- If the customer wants to close the account before end of the month, then no interest will be given for that month.
- All Bank charges, government tax, levy, duty or surcharge etc. applicable to the account will be deducted from the account.
- Bank reserves the rights to change/amend/review/revise the terms and conditions of this account at any time with or without retrospective effect and without showing any reason.